Home

Maiden Bradley Memorial Hall

The Village Hall in 1915 and 2015

The village hall was built in 1911 and given to the village by Lord Ernest St Maur (Somerset family name) in memory of his brother Lord Percy. During the First World War it was used as a military hospital and has murals dating from that time. Since then the hall has been used for a variety of events, meetings and functions and remains the hub of Maiden Bradley Village.

 It houses a Village Shop and Post Office.
Currently the Doctors surgery is not available