Christmas wreath-making and mince pies
Saturday 8th December, 10.00-12.00
Village Hall, Maiden Bradley
Come and make your own homemade Christmas wreath together, eat mince pies, have a cup of tea or coffee and get into the Christmas spirit!
- Bring your own materials to make your homemade wreath
- A few experienced wreath-makers will be on-hand for advice
- Donations to the hall gratefully received
Please email Alex Channer on firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to come so we have an idea of numbers.
Recommended materials to make your home-made wreath:
- Wire coat hangers for the frame (or buy a metal wreath frame online)
- Bring wire so you can attach decoration to the wreath
- Secateurs/scissors for cutting
- Evergreens, fir cones, moss, ivy, berries to decorate
- Christmas ribbon, Christmas balls, material etc. to decorate
You can get ideas for the design of your wreath online. Try Pinterest or look at the photos on this site, for example:
And there are lots of how-to-make-a-wreath videos on YouTube. This one is quite good:
Come and join us!